Below is a list of our T&C’s which covers everything you need to know. Alternatively you can download them here
Any questions, please do drop us a message or call us.
Terms & Conditions of Hire
You (The Customer) are entering into an agreement with Music2YourEars (M2YE). These are our terms and conditions of hire that you are agreeing to by using our services. They set out what you can expect from Music2YourEars, and what is expected from you.
- M2YE want your event to be big success, and for you to have a great experience working with me. I undertake to be fair and reasonable, contactable and helpful.
- M2YE wants to provide you with the equipment you have booked, in working order, on the date(s) you agreed.
- M2YE checks and maintains the equipment thoroughly, but in the eventuality that damage occurs in transit or dispatch, you will not be charged for any equipment that doesn’t work on arrival. Please report this to us immediately, before the start of your event, and clearly mark affected equipment before returning it. If you do not familiarise yourself with our system and test it before your event please be aware that our scope for assisting you is a lot more limited and we cannot offer a refund in these circumstances.
- In the event of equipment failure, provided your event can still take place with the equipment supplied this agreement remains intact.
- M2YE is happy to advise you and demonstrate our equipment in advance, that you may check coverage range, audio connection, interference or any requirements specific to your event. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the equipment supplied is suitable for the customer’s specific purpose.
- M2YE will do everything reasonably possible to honour your booking. In the unlikely event we have to cancel or vary your booking, howsoever caused, the maximum liability of M2YE will be the return of any fees paid in lieu of unused equipment.
- Should you wish to change or vary your booking, M2YE will endeavour to accommodate this at any time. If cancellation occurs within 14 days of an event, a cancellation fee of 50% (of total bill) applies. If cancellation is within 72 hours of an event, a cancellation fee of 100% applies.
- You undertake to pay all monies due within 28 days of your event. Where legal action is required to pursue unpaid debts, you agree to meet all costs including solicitor fees and court costs. Even if settlement is reached before the hearing.
- You need to be arrange access, and be reasonably contactable and available for delivery and collection.
- You agree to have all equipment ready for collection on the agreed day set out when the order is confirmed. Missed collections are liable to be charged for an additional nights hire of the headphones, as well as the price of a collection.
Loss or Damage to Equipment
- You have to treat the equipment well and return in the condition provided.
- You have to store the equipment securely, and be responsible for it and the way it is used until collection.
- You are advised to check and count the quantity of equipment prior to collection, and advise us of the number by email. We are not able to engage in disputes about quantities where this step has not been followed. M2YE’s count, inventory and decision regarding missing equipment and discrepancies is final.
- You are advised to ensure the equipment is properly packaged and sealed in containers prior to return.
- If any headphones or other equipment are missing or severely damaged (unrepairable) you agree to pay us the replacement costs at the following rates: Headphones £30 +VAT each; Transmitters £80 + each;
- Loss of revenue – Where headphones are missing/unrepairable and the account is not settled within 8 days, an additional hire charge of £5 per item per week or part week will be applied until the account is settled.
- Where headphones are deemed as lost and paid for, but returned more than 30 days after the event no refund will apply in respect of any fees already paid.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that headphones are collected as agreed and scheduled, even if to be collected from a third party for example left in venue.
- An additional days hire charge will be applied for everyday that collection is delayed as a result of missed collection.
- In the event of a major incident affecting the headphones including, but not limited to: fire, theft and flood, please inform us as soon as possible. You must also inform your insurance company, relevant authorities such as the police, and provide us with this information.
- M2YE reserves the right to claim for any other losses resulting from unreasonable loss or damage.
- The issue of this contract confirms your intention to book, and together with the invoice or quotation provided, outlines the agreement you have made with M2YE. You are deemed to have accepted it after 7 days, or on delivery of headphones, whichever is sooner.
If you are happy with all the terms and conditions then please print off a copy for your information, and send me a signed copy as well.
I …………………………………………… understand all the terms and conditions, and am happy to book up with M2YE. The date(s) of my required disco are ……………………………….
Customer Signature ……………………………………..
M2YE Signature ……………………………………..